cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to process QA32 pl help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

User is doing QA32 , so as he selecting the line here the system status is showing as REL CALC . & click on tab for " Result " an info displays in task bar as " No charac were found ". an screen also displays in which the screen for charc is empty . .

Regards ,

SAP11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

sap11

0 Kudos

Hello SAP11,

the only question I can ask in this case is if bthe inspection plan was changed with a validity date?

It looks as if there is no plan or material specifications to select!

Could you please check if there is a MAPL entry for the material

Check if the correspondent QALS entry has the flags STAT07 or STAT10 marked, if this not the case then the described behaviour corresponds with defects recording.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means the task list that you have attached to the inspection lot doesn't contain ant Characteristic.

Do the floowing,

- correct the inspection plan/ specification. first.

- QA02, enter insepction plan number, then Inspection lot->Function->Withdraw Approval. Save. The status will change from REL to CRTD.

- QAC3, cancel the Samples, if there are any.

- QA02, reassign the plan.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joshiji ,

In QAC3 , the status of lot is as below , as clicked on blue color i the status is -

>

REL Released

PASG Plan/specification assig

CCTD Insp. characteristics cr

CALC Sample calculated

pl guide that now it is the time that i have to proceed to QA02 for assigning the plan.

pl reply

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Aug 11, 2008 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ji,

All of 1st, go to QA02, and change the status of Lot from REL to CRTD.

QA02, enter insepction plan number, then Inspection lot--->Function--->Withdraw Approval. Save. The status will change from REL to CRTD.

Then it will let you cancel the samples.

Pls let me know if my reply was useful or not? Revert is awaited.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

I m in QA02 , here in initial screen here only place to enter the insp..lot but as u said to enter insp. plan number but here is no place to enter insp. plan so how can i enetr insp.plan here but as i put the insp lot number in the place so an error comes that -

>

Inspection lot 300000000099 was not created yet

Message no. QA102

pl guide what to do ?

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the lot origin...?

If it is 03 and if production operation is selected this type of screen appears...

Regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl guide from where i have to check the data origin.?

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

The lots starting with 03 are of inprocess inspection and lot origin 03.

The lots startign with 01 are for receiving inspection..ans similarly you can check for others

regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is 03 i had seen in QA03

SAP11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check whether you ahev selected the quality relevant operation..

regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is 03, means belong to in process inspection lot.

So check MIC in the Master Recipe / Routing, what ever you are using. Check it at all the Phases where the Control key that indicates the "Inspection Characteristic Required" is ticked. (STD SAP Control key is PI02)

Assign the MICs to these phase, if they are not assigned. (To check the assignment, select the line item and click on the MIC icon, the third last in the bottom bottom panel in the Recipe screen.)

Then create new lot and you will find the MIC for RR.

To cancel the current lot just cancel it from the Pro. Order Via Order->Function->Inspection lot--->Cancel. Then you will be able to create new lot for this Order.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> it is 03 i had seen in QA03

>

> SAP11

You said it is there in QA03, i am asking about lot, if I wrote plan then pls forgive me it was an typographical error. So as you went to QA03, same as proceed for QA02. and do the rest.

Regards,

Shyamal