Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service confirmation

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one throw light on Service confirmation in SD.

Regards,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

Please check the link

[Service Confirmation Processing |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/d2/dfe1becea8154398ad47a1edd3ef7a/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanx a lot for your feedback.you are right i was looking for the confirmation for service in the document flow.

Can you please provide me some more points or link about the same.

Please explain me why and in which scenarios the above is used.

Regards,

Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

Mostly in SD, for scrap sales, you will find this in document flow. Bcoz, for scrap sales, you only create sale order afer the accumulation of some stipulated quantity as scrap, and your item category would be TAX and schedule line category would be CX.

As I already said, for scrap sales, no need of checking he inventory and hence, the schedule line category should be CX.

In short, wherever, you maintain this schedule line category, you can see in document flow confirmation of Service

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The link talks about service orders.

But my concern was the confirmation service in the sales order for physical goods.

Regards,

Anand.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

I believe you are asking about Confirmation of Service which we can see in document flow.

If that is the case, wherever you use schedule line category CX (No inventory management) and your item category TAX, if you post the goods issue and see the document flow, you can see in the document flow next to delivery reference, one more reference document with Confirmation of service.

The logic is if your schedule line category does not have movement type, then in that case, system will show Confirmation of Service in document flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

CS module is the post sales services . where service order is created with reference to the sales order. service order should be completed before the sales order is billed and revenue account and settlement should be done.

Please check the IW31, Iw32, and Iw33 transaction code.

these two order like sales order and service order is linked with the status profile. once the status profile is updated ie completed in the service order then we can bill the sales order.

thanks

Kuntla