cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event after filling the form or filling the form in the server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have the following problem, when the PDF is loaded only the structure appears and after a brief time the form is newly a filling, I need to execute a code after this, and could not have found the event that helps me; another solution that you might help me would be that the form fills in the server and not in the client, but not how to do it, I wait could help me with this topic.

Thank you.

Sorry for my english.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohaiyuddin,

My problem was solved, nevertheless even I still have doubts, I make clear to you: the code xfa.host.print (0, "0", "0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) me does not work in the application of tests, which prints with incomplete information; I put the same code (in the same event initialize or layer) to the real application and everything I work well, both applications I have done them and the properties of both PDF are the same, I am thinking that probably is the moment in which the information is filled in the nodes, in any case I will search because it works in one and not in other one and I comment on it for if the same thing happens to someone.

Regards and thanks

Sorry for my english (again)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohaiyuddin,

Exactly, I want to print the document without interaction of the user, when I use this:

xfa.host.print (0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0);

The document is printed automatic, but it is sent to the printer just before the form (a table) fills with the information of the backend and is printed without this information.

I have tried to capture the event after filling the form, but I have not managed it, another solution is that the table fill in the server and not in the client, but I have not obtained it either.

Have you any suggestion?

Regards

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now got your problem.

Have you tried layout:ready event and Run at Server ?

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohaiyuddin,

The code that I want to execute is the print () to print the document of automatic form, but when I make this, the document is printed without information of the backend

Regards.

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

When you say "Automatic" - do you mean there is no user interaction ?

Can you please elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

There is option specified in "Run at" , you can change it to Client while designing the Form.

I do not get your first requirement, exactly when you want to trigger your code. can you please elaborate ?

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin