cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service contract configuration & complete steps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.....

Pls give me complete steps to follow for the configuration of Service contract and Value contrct....

Thanks in advance,

-baskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhaskar

If u want to create new document types for service and value contracts.. Copy SC-service contract and WK1-Value Contract and WK2--Material -relevant value contract.. and define with Z letter..

Or if u want to create service contract or value contract with ur new created document types .. go to

T-code-va41 and enter document type-- for service contract enter SC

For Value Contract

First u have to create assortment module..

in that u have enter all the material that u want to give to customer ... For each material value and material name.

For creating Assortment Module --- sap easy accessmenu

Log--sales and distribution- Master dataproductsvalue contractAssortment Moduleor T-code--WSV2

After Creating assortment Module .. now create value contract in t code--va41 and then insert Assortment Module number in line item and enter material... and save it and after Create sales order with reference to Value Contract it will automatically takes into another screen there u have to enter material and quantity..

This is for Value Contract..

Another one is WK2--Materia-value contract.

same as above only but here u can create for particular material..

In Serivce Contract means u r giving service for some materials for some time..

if any doubts reply me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks verymuch Srini....I'll work on that with the guidelines given by you.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

already these service and value contract sales document types are available in standard SAP.

you can use these dicuments types.

Service Contract Sales Doc Type :WV.

Value Contract Sale DOc Type: WK1.

if you want create new contract types, then copy these sales doc's and give the name as you want.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks verymuch Sumith....

-baskar