Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields not getting updated in Mass Maintenance-MM17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a custom field in MARC table and the data is getting updated to the MARC table through MM01/MM02 but it is not getting updated by MM17. I have checked the notes 44410, 576160, 414020 and 116311. I have done the following changes as per the sap notes.

1. Created a custom segment ZE1MARCM by copying the standard segment E1MARCM and added the custom field in that

segment.

2. I have extended the IDOC 'MATMAS03' and added the custom segment ZE1MARCM to E1MARAM.

3. Created a new entry in we82 and provided the extension type 'ZMATMAS03' and release '701'.

4. Adjusted the partner profile in we20 for matmas with port and providing the extension idoc type.

5. Added the custom field in the table MASSFLDLST.

6. Implemented the code in BADI 'MG_MASS_NEWSEG' and exits 'EXIT_SAPLMV01_002' , 'EXIT_SAPLMV02_002' as per the

sap notes.

The custom field is not getting updated through mass maintenance. Please let me know if i have missed anything?

Thanks,

Geeta

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned a field group for the custom fields in T130F

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this same question several years ago. Please check my answer at