cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SAP workflow templates for purchase requisition/order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're on R3 SAP 640, ECC 5.0; We're planning to implement SRM module - the version we're going live with is SRM 5.0, SRM_SERVER 550.

We're looking into standard SAP workflow template for purchase requisition approval workflow and purchase order approval workflow. I can see a few standard workflow template for purchase order approval workflow. I can't seem to find purchase requisition workflow provided by SAP. I would like to know if whether or if SAP has provided standard workflow template for purchase requisition approval.

We're planning to have all workflow start and processed with the R3 server. Is there any potential issues copying SRM standard SAP workflow template to our R3 server? Is that even possible?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jennifer Tran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM I think you do not have Purchase Recquisition. In this place you have Shopping Cart which acts as a PR. Please go through the following link to find which Workflow is appropriate to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/8b/4fa9585db211d2b404006094b92d37/content.htm

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

Answers (0)