cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Control Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are sorry, we cannot provide you with the solution due to the results of an export control check.

Can someone please tell me why when I go into the SAP Cloud Appliance Library, then go the Solutions tab, and pick the free SAP HANA Developer Edition, accept the terms & conditions .....  I then get the above error.  What am I doing wrong?

Mark Kruse, mark.kruse@amd.com     ......  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You are not doing anything wrong. You'll be contacted via mail in one business day.

Best regards,

Stanimir

j_kurzon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Stanimir,

I am having the exact same problem.

Can you tell me the fix?

Thank you,

Joel Kurzon

jkurzon2@csc.com

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

CSC is an SAP partner so I'd highly recommend to login with an S-user from CSC when you represent your company. Using a P-user with incomplete user data is not the best option for you.

Best regards,

Stanimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

im having the same problem with

We are sorry, we cannot provide you with the solution due to the results of an export control check.

Can someone please tell me why when I go into the SAP Cloud Appliance Library, then go the Solutions tab, and pick the free SAP HANA Developer Edition, accept the terms & conditions .....  I then get the above error

can u help me on this?

ventsislav_ivanov2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should have received already e-mail from cal admin with the access details.

Best Regards,

Ventsislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't that funny by displaying error message kind "....Export control Check" rather than helpful message