Did you mean: 

Replicate BP from ERP to CRM is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I'm facing a problem with middleware and BP

I'm replicating customers from ECC to CRM 7.0

It's not the initial load not the first time we replicated a customer

We already define the request within R3AR2 and started it (R3AR4) without any conflict

Request seems to be fine

But there is no Bdoc generate nor BP created in CRM

In the MW monitor we have blocked queues by CRM client

Queues in R3 are working fine, both inbound and outbound

We have no idea how to solve the issue since we are not able to have those partners in CRM

Does someone have a clue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the response

Already checked the system connection with SMQS, connection and authorization test feels fine.

Also, I tried to send a previous successful request, but no bdoc generated. I checked filters both in CRM and ERP.

I noticed that just BUPA_MAIN queues have the issue. CSABUPAXXX are generated but any R3AD_CUSTOMEXXXX.

Queues stopped in some point of last monday (january 12) and we do know the reason.

Also we are getting these queues:

BDOC TYPE: CND_M_SUP QUEUE NAME:SEE_TABLE_SMW3_BDOCQ and

BDOC TYPE: CND_M_SUP QUEUE NAME:R3AD_Z_DNL_COND_A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

CND_M_SUP queues are generated for condition download. Example below hope all are green means processed in status If this is true than will say all below settings are correct in your system.

Table CRMCONSUM, CRMRFCPAR, SMOEAC site setting , delta load is active in CRM and methods does exist in TBE11, SMQR, SMQR settings are correct etc...

No other setting is now required except PIDE setting in ERP and there should not be any filter setting does exist in BUPA_MAIN and CUSTOMER_MAIN. Please verify these and update the result.

One more thing I would like you to use at least 4 or 5 customers in your request(all should have 10 digit in request).sometime Bdocs does not create for any cusotmer tricky will discuss it later.

And also do some changes in any customer in ERP side and check that is replicating in CRM or not.

Please check the replication object added for custmer is active in status.

Let's hope this work this time.al most all the setting we have cross checked so far.

Thanks

prem

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the reply

After further research we figured out some problem with sap basis parameters, also we modify R3C1 in order to apply note 788822 (customer_main and customer_rel filters are maintained identically)

We finally are getting the queues

But with some errors:

Enter at least one number for the business partner (Seems as if CRM created the guid but it is not replicating any data from original source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Please check SAP Note 1591916 for the error.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

In order to solve the first problem we activated in CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU some Function Modules that were obsolete. After change it our Bdocs are working just fine.

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarme,

It has happened to me when I have an incorrect filter on the r3ac1 or in the definition of the request.

Make the following test:

1st modify your request in order to re-download and existing BP on CRM, check that a Bdoc has been generated.

2d review your case check filters on customer_main, review the sales área asigned to the contact.. etc.

Regards,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarme

Please check mentioned below table in ECC

Table CRMCONSUM

Table CRMRFCPAR

Table CRMPAROLTP

Table TBE11 – Activating Event control

In this table, set the application NDI (New Dimension Integration) to status Active by selecting the check box in the A column.

Also In CRM check Creating Sites, Publications and Subscriptions. Tcode- SMOEAC and Registration of RFC destination. Tcode- SMQS

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitkumar

I already checked tables within R3 system, I have a doubt about CRMRFCPAR

Best practices say: Ensure that there is only one (the new) entry with Consumer CRM maintained in the CRMRFCPAR table

But we are maintained one entry per object, is that incorrect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for BP required digit observation , already corrected it but any result.

The error in SMQ2 is mapping problem regards SMOFSUBTAB

We maintain these values in table CRMSUBTAB

Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

The table entry are correct. The problem is with RFC call which is submitted to the system but due to communication probelm or memory problem or it might be the casue when RFC call were generated no Dialoge process were free...

Please check out SAP note 216364 for mode detail. It will guide you the till the root casue.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Could you please check the Rfc connection once again please as I feel the RFC is pointing to worng system for request download you can check the request in SMWP.  I have checked some of the request now in my ssytem which have the same issue.For me it feel a wrong RFC mapping issue.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Amit is correct you need to have 10 digit cusotmer number. Try and update us the result.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Customer number KNA1.KUNNR requires 10 digits.

Please check customer number, from screenshot it shows 11 digit.

Thanks & Regards

Amitkumarr D K

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Could you pls check SMQS SMQR settings in CRM adn ECC systems.

Also check whether Number range and Customer account group is mapped to Number range and BP Grouping in CRM System.

Did you do any PIDE seeting in ECC???

Thanks,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SMQS and SMQR settings seems to be fine, and already try to remove filters.

PIDE is fine as well. We didn't do any modification since iniatial settings.

We have some kind of block with queues but we cannot find the reason or how to remove it

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check whether whether the BADI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI in CRM is implemenetd for the method CRM_BDOC_SEND.

Also check if there is any blocked BDOC Type in T-Code - SMW3_00, R3AC4 for the specific BDOC Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

I hope you have maintained wild card char * in CRMRFCPAR table in CRM as well as in ERP.Please check and confirm and also check in ERP side what is the value maintain in SMOFPARSFA for max running object . generally it is 5.

If all fine will request you to check What is the current replication status in SMOFDSTATE table for  running status. in case you are able to see running request in this table and not in R3AR3 or in R3AM1 will request please remove the entries in debugging you will than able to run the request download.I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Prem