Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal in training and event management

puneet
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I am doing TEM implemenation but having issue relateds to Appraisal functionality. Client is not using LSO but they r using apprisal functionality in PD.

I have maintained value as blank in swtich HAP00 REPLA as we r using TEM. is this right ?

I have created appraisal catalog with transaction with OOAM and two model i.e. Attendee Appraisal and Business Event Appraisal with value for BS and BK object types.

i have tested the functionality through PV33 and PV34 in backend and it is working properly in one server but in other server when i am executing PV34 then i am getting following message : No appraisal Defined in the system. what i have to do ?

How can i link BS and with Course type D ? Do i have to assign individually to all coursetype level ? Which relationship i have to create .. is it A 57 (Has particpnt aprsl model) and A58 (Has event apprsl model) ?

How can i use this functionality with frontend application .. we r using ITS..

Thanks and Best Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet

For using the usual functionality for appraisals in training and event management, HAP00 REPLA has to be set to space.

All other settings: X, T, A will cause problems.

The reason is that many transactions of TEM delegate work to the central appraisal component and there the swith to MBO functionality is done (in the case X, T and A).

Please consider the attached SAp Note 72854: "You cannot use Management by Objectives (MBO) for the appraisals of Training and Event Management (TEM). The new appraisals only work in integration with training management if you use the new Training Management component of the SAP Learning Solution (LSO) instead of TEM. To use the common appraisal

functions for Training and Event Management, set switch HAP00 REPLA in table T77S0 to SPACE. However if you set the switch to X, T or A, you cannot use the appraisal functions anymore because in this case the MBO functions are called." PLease consider also the attached Note 571064.

Pleas also see :

SAP Note No. 353948

SAP Note No. 353945

Hope this helps.

Best Regards