Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPRM0003 exit, Function module EXIT_SAPLIWOL_031

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a requirement to add some custom fields to the Customer Enhancement tab via this exit. I followed the documentation to get the customer tab added, and the screen fields are now visible. I also created the CI_MPOS structure and added the necessary fields.

To my understanding, the function module EXIT_SAPLIWP3_002 is used to get the screen fields and add them to the MPOS table, which I programmed already.

What I need now is to use 031 "for data transfer of the customer-specific fields to the call object notification," but I'm not sure how to do this. The fields it imports are a VIQMEL structure, a WC_WMPOS structure, and it exports STCI_QMEL, but the exporting parameter does not include the custom fields.

The question is, am I supposed to use Append structure to add CI_MPOS to STCI_QMEL in order to add my fields to the notification?

Thanks in advance.

-Juan

Edited by: takeabyte on Apr 28, 2010 5:22 PM

4 REPLIES 4

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@takeabyte

For ECC 6.0, to me it seems yes you are supposed to append structure STCI_MPOS OR I think you create the structure CI_MPOS because it seems it doesn't exist as a default!

Then the user-exit will take your new fields to the program. The field names must be one of the field name of type WC_WMPOS of type group WC.

0 Kudos

Thank you Tuncay for your quick reply, but I think you may have misunderstood my question.

The fields already appear in the standard transactions, and I can retrieve the values from the user; the question now is sending those values to the notification via EXIT_SAPLIWOL_031.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add my include (CI_MPOS with the new fields) to this structure, and then just simply copy them over to the exporting parameter.

Edit: This is in ECC 6.0

Edited by: takeabyte on Apr 29, 2010 4:21 PM

0 Kudos

I just tried appending the CI_MPOS include to the stci_viqmel structure with no luck...I imagine I would need to create a structure the same as the ci_mpos include and then try to include that instead of the ci_mpos include directly.

I still don't know if this is the correct way to copy the maintenance fields to the notification though.

0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Did you finally found a solution to your problem? I am in the same situation and not sure if I should do that append.

Appreciate your help on this topic.

Thanks,

Ganesh Khumse